I did a Fanmix Yourself challenge!
1. A song that reminds you of your favorite season/day/month: Paul Simon “Leaves That Are Green”
2. A song that you prefer to listen to at night: The Wailin’ Jennys “The Parting Glass”
3. A song that reminds you of someone you care about: Disney’s Hercules “Go the Distance”
4. A song that you cannot stand: Warrant “Cherry Pie”
5. A song that makes you feel like flying: Sigur Ros “Gobbledigok”
6. A song that makes you feel like falling: Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart “Requiem, Lacrimosa”
7. A song that you listen to when you’re sad: Mumford & Sons “The Boxer (Cover)”
8. One song that you’ve fallen in love with recently because of the lyrics: Arcade Fire “Sprawl II (Mountains Beyond Mountains)”
9. One instrumental song that you love: Rodrigo y Gabriella “Tamacun”
10. A song that you want to hear live: Radiohead “15 Steps”
11. A song that is about something you love: Fleet Foxes “The Cascades”
12. A song that makes you want to run until you’re some place very far away: Diablo Swing Orchestra “Heroines”
13 & 14. Two songs that always bring a vivid image to your mind: Anti-Flag “Drink Drank Punk” and Howard Shore “Concerning Hobbits”
15. A song that you want to share with your followers: Alt-J (∆) “Fitzpleasure”
You should listen to it.